Friday, June 4, 2010

My fantasy groom’s wedding ring



I know plenty of us guys out there are into Sports. I’m talking about real Man sports. You know the one’s that include a ball like for example: Baseball, football, basketball and soccer. The 2009 Yankees World series ring is amazing. You would have to be either a player or an employee of the Yankees to be entitled to owning it. I’d choose that ring to wear over any wedding ring. I’m sure when Derek Jeter get married later on this year that he would most likely wear an actual wedding band. However nothing could compare to his current collect of 5 World Series rings. However the 2009 World Series ring I think is the best championship ring out of any sport out there. This past week I was able to see the 2009 World Series ring in person. I’ve taken a picture of the ring and compared it to my actual (groom’s engagement ring that my finance gave me). The Yankees World Series ring is very impressive. If I had to choose any fantasy wedding ring to wear it would surely be this one.

Top Photo: WS Ring picture from another site

Botom Photo: Compareing the WS ring to my own ring. (Cell phone photo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment