Monday, June 14, 2010

Ed Hardy White wine


During this past weekend we decided to hang out at a friend’s house. Its proper manners to bring something over when going over someone’s house regardless of the occasion. My friend was having a bad day so I’ve asked if she would prefer either some beer or wine for us to bring over. I’ve provided the option. I’m a good person for that. Since my friend suggested that she prefers white wine over beer. I’ve decided to go visit a near by liquor/wine store. I was shocked when I’ve seen a bottle of white wine with the Ed Hardy logo over it. So I’ve decided to be adventurous and try it out. It was pretty good. I was also informed from the counter guy that Ed Hardy makes not only a white wine but also a Red wine and vodka. So if you want to add Ed Hardy to your wedding for beverages that I suggest you should give them a tasting

0 comments:

Post a Comment