Wednesday, June 16, 2010

154lbs as of Today

After being engaged for a month both my fiancée and I decided we need to get in shape for our wedding. We didn’t want to start 3 months or 6 months or even a year before our wedding to get into shape. We have committed ourselves to better healthy life. We plan to stick to this commitment far into our long marriage. Nov 15th 2009. I was 168lbs. I’m happy as of today June 16th that I’m now 154lbs. That’s 14lbs lost (.5lbs per week)

My first step of losing weight was to hire a personal trainer. We needed to learn how to properly workout. For 5 months until I felt conformable I’ve worked out with the trainer twice a week. Each session he gave us wonderful diet tips. After our engagement party two months ago I promised to join a gym. Now I work out 4 days a week. I really enjoy making my health and exercise a top priority.
My diet consists of the following:

1) No soda or carbonated beverages.
2) Drink plenty of water.
3) No bread. Once a week if you have a piece it’s not going to hurt you
4) Pasta became wheat pasta
5) If you do eat bread have wheat bread
6) White rice became brown rice
7) Eating 3x a day (healthy breakfast, Healthy lunch and healthy dinner.
8) Avoid sweets (Cookies, Cakes, donuts and anything packed with sugar)
If you do have any sweets make sure its for the right occasion
9) Eat your veggies

My workout’s consist of the following:
Day 1 – Chest, Back, Traps
Day 2 – Legs
Day 3 – Arms and shoulders
Day 4 – ABS
You also want to throw in two days of cardio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment