Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TLC 4 Wedding’s. I like this show

My fiancée just got me into watching TLC’s 4 weddings. It’s an interesting show. It’s about 4 Brides that attend each other’s weddings and rate each wedding. The winning Bride that has the best wedding among the 4 brides gets an all expense paid honeymoon. I do like how they show you the highlights of all 4 weddings and how the real brides rate each other’s affair. I’ve only watched 2 episodes so far. But I’m already hooked. Some lessons I’ve learned so far from watching.

The Ceremony – Make sure everyone can view the couple getting married and can sit down. People don’t like standing. Plus if you have guests that can’t stand this would be a major issue.

The Cocktail hour –
Make sure there’s a great flow from your guests to and from the cocktail designated areas. Also make sure when they are passing hors d’oeuvres that there’s plenty to go around and the waiters/waitress are very visible.

The reception – Guests like to see the traditional stuff that you see at a wedding. Cake cutting, first dance, dance if possible with parents, and the best man/maid/matron of honor speeches (Don’t have long speeches, just funny and direct) your guests should know and like to PARTY. They should all be dancing. Great Music. Either and awesome DJ/MC or Live Band .

Food – Must have great Food

The show focus on the Brides wedding dress, wedding venue, Food and overall experience. But for my blog purposes. The groom should concern himself with the Entertainment and Food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment