Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I’ve joined a gym recently and you should too.


Health and fitness is a lifestyle. You should incorporate it into your daily routine for the rest of your life. I originally hired a personal trainer 5 months before our engagement party for my fiancée and me to get into shape. It was a great experience. My fiancée has a gym in her basement. Treadmill, stepper, an abs device, a bike and I brought over my workout bench plus we had various dumbbells. However we need to come up with a routine and a diet. So that’s where the personal trainer came in. 2x a week he taught us the proper ways to work out lift and assigned diets. The gym is perfect for my fiancée. However I outgrew it very fast. So I’ve recently joined LA fitness as a promise to my trainer after we had our engagement party last month.

Guys unless your already looking like “the situation” then you should work out and join a gym. If you’re spending a lot of money or want to look great for your wedding/photos/honeymoon and for the rest of your life then it starts now. If you got days, weeks, months or years before you’re married. Your health & fitness starts NOW. Stop making excuses. If you can devote half an hour to an hour a day on your self then your wasting your time and everyone else’s. If you like TV then invest in a DVR/Tivo so you can record your favorite programs. You could also either wake up a little bit earlier then you normally do or go to sleep a little bit later then your normally do. STOP making excuses. It all starts now. Since Jan I’ve lost 11 pounds. I’m very happy with my results. I’m 5’5 and I originally weighed 168. My goal is 145-150lbs. I’m halfway there now that I’m 157lbs. I don’t need to lose a lot of weight but I like to have a better physical appearance. I also want to have very nice abs, arms, chest and etc when I’m walking along the beach in Hawaii June 2011. Those are my goals. Plus 30 years from now when I’m looking back at my wedding/honeymoon photos I want to remember that I looked the best I could ever be. I’ve made It my goal to get in shape. So should you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment