Friday, February 5, 2010

Groom’s Cake


This is a must for my fellow groomwars fan’s out there. As the motto of the website says “Weddings are not always about the Bride but also what the groom wants as well”. Groom’s cakes are becoming more popular these days. What original started in southern American is becoming more popular all over these days. The current trend of the groom’s cake is to reflect the groom’s hobbies, sports teams and other interests and passions. I’ve recently watched an episode of the show “Cake Boss” Buddy made for his sister in law’s wedding of a grooms cake. It was “The Boot” If you have seen beerfest then you would know what I’m talking about. “The Boot” is a larger pitcher of beer that’s shaped as a boot in which you drink from. I’m a big time New York Yankees fan and I’d be very impressed if I were to get a Yankees themed Grooms Cake. Time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment