Thursday, February 4, 2010

Girls can get very jealous and create Drama

I’ve first hand witness how friends that I’ve know for a long time can easily change when someone has something they don’t. I’m in my upper 20’s and around the range in life a majority of friends am now getting engaged and married. My fiancée recently attend a Bridal shower of a friend of mine that I’ve know for a long time. While attending this Bridal shower another friend of mine finally had the chance to see my fiancée’s engagement ring. A few days after the Bridal shower this so-called long time friend who’s not engaged decided to let me know that my fiancée was flashing her ring around the whole entire Bridal shower. There was serious drama over this. I’m sorry it’s not my fault your almost 30 and not engaged, married or with kids yet. I’m sorry that I’ve worked hard to provide my fiancée with an amazing engagement ring. Plus if you have know my fiancée any better and realized the other factors going on during the party you would of never said what rude things you said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment