Thursday, April 29, 2010

How I stole the show at our engagement party? Part 1



First off the day before our engagement party it was my Finance’s 30th birthday. I’ve wanted to do something over the top for her. One of Stacey’s recent favorite shows is Cake Boss. I’ve decided one day before going to work that I should order a custom cake from Carlo’s bakery. Since our engagement party was going to be a Tiffany & Co. Theme I’ve decided to get her a Tiffany themed custom cake. It was red velvet and Chocolate Moose. It was the one of the moments of the night that people won’t forget or the taste of the truly amazing cake. It was money well spent. Our hall for the engagement party did provide us with a cake. But we ONLY wanted the cake that I brought it. I’ve decided the best time to bring out the cake was when our hall was going to server our deserts. The cake was also very heavy and I had to hold it during the whole entire time we sang happy birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment