Friday, January 29, 2010

I’ve attend our first Bridal Show

We have been engaged for a couple of months now. There was a Bridal show this past week held at our future wedding Hall. I was very fascinated with the whole experience. As soon as we walked in there were trumpeters playing and was instantly sold on the idea. I’ve been to plenty of weddings before but not with Trumpeters greeting you. It gives that Royal treatment. Check out there website. http://www.kingsbrass.com/index.htm A bunch of vendors we already visited before the show were all there. It was nice to see Familiar faces. I’m glad for the Men at the show they had a Johnny walker black tasting. I’ve made several trips to that tasting. My fiancée was very impressed with the show. Since we have already booked before the end of 2009 our Photo, Video, Flowers & Hall. We can focus on our upcoming engagement party in a couple of weeks and all of the small details for the wedding.

1 comments:

stevenjared0853 said...

Pleased to know about the first bridal show. I also attended a bridal exhibition at one of the divine wedding venues Los Angeles last month. The collection was really sensational and my friend bought three outfits for herself.

Post a Comment